[slim] Jazz Radio audio streams
norderney
2008-02-15 01:01:11 UTC
I am trying to find the correct URLs to be able to access the following
Jazz stations via my Transporter:

KSDS 88.3 San Diego, CA - Higher Quality Stream
http://www.jazz88.org/listen.php

KCSM San Mateo, California
http://www.kcsm.org/jazz91/listen.php

WBGO Newark, NJ
http://www.wbgo.org/listennow/

Any other ideas? I have been a regular listener to TheJazz
(http://www.the-jazz.co.uk/default.asp) which was a UK based Jazz
station. Unfortunately the owners GCap have decided the close it down,
even though it has only been broadcasting for the past 14 months!!! So
I am looking for a replacement Jazz radio station. I am looking for
stations that offer a high quality audio feed (as near to CD quality as
possible) and have live or voice tracked presenters 24/7 that play
mainstream jazz, like Diana Krall, Stacey Kent, Oscar Peterson, Dave
Brubeck, Cal Tjader, Dinah Washington, Sarah Vaughan, Duke Ellington
etc etc.

Many thanks.
--
norderney

Transporter (Black) - Arcam A85 Amp - B&W CDM1NT Speakers - Yamaha
CDRHD1500 Recorder
norderney's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=378
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=43495
davep
2008-02-15 01:36:51 UTC
Post by norderney
I am trying to find the correct URLs to be able to access the following
KSDS 88.3 San Diego, CA - Higher Quality Stream
http://www.jazz88.org/listen.php
KCSM San Mateo, California
http://www.kcsm.org/jazz91/listen.php
WBGO Newark, NJ
http://www.wbgo.org/listennow/
I do know that KCSM is available from the "Staff Picks" section of the
Internet Radio menu and I thought that WBGO was also - can't check
right now.

BTW, terrible news about theJazz - this was a brave and serious attempt
to build a proper jazz radio station in the UK, and it is a shame that
it is deemed by its owners to be unviable.

davep
--
davep
davep's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=61
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=43495
Bixby
2008-02-15 01:46:19 UTC
WBGO's mp3 stream is:

http://wbgo.streamguys.net/listen.pls

Our (yes, I work there) realmedia stream (which I think sounds a bit
better) is:

http://www.nj.com/ram/wbgo/wbgo.rpm

Happy listening!
--
Bixby
Bixby's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=9411
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=43495
ralphpnj
2008-02-15 02:06:02 UTC
Here are three very nice Jazz Internet radio stations that stream at
128K.

RadioCrazy Modern Jazz @ http://stream3140.init7.net:80

and

RadioCrazy Swing Jazz @
http://relay.radio.ethz.ch:8001/radiocrazy-jazz.mp3.m3u

and

JazzRadio, Berlin @ http://tv13.stream-music.net:8340

Enjoy!!
--
ralphpnj
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=43495
RGibran
2008-10-18 20:15:10 UTC
Post by ralphpnj
Here are three very nice Jazz Internet radio stations that stream at
128K.
and
http://relay.radio.ethz.ch:8001/radiocrazy-jazz.mp3.m3u
and
Enjoy!!
Jazzfan,

Would you have url's for the RadioCrazy Swing and JazzRadio Berlin
streams? They don't seem to be working for me anymore?

Thanks,

RG
--
RGibran
RGibran's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=10220
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=43495
toby10
2008-10-19 09:36:56 UTC
Post by RGibran
Jazzfan,
Would you have url's for the RadioCrazy Swing and JazzRadio Berlin
streams? They don't seem to be working for me anymore?
Thanks,
RG
RadioCrazy Swing: http://stream2138.init7.net:80

Can't help you with the Berlin feed. :(
--
toby10
toby10's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=12553
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=43495
RGibran
2008-10-19 16:05:28 UTC
Post by toby10
RadioCrazy Swing: http://stream2138.init7.net:80
Can't help you with the Berlin feed. :(
AHHH!!! Somehow everything is right with the world again.

Many thanks,

RG
whitman
2008-10-20 13:44:33 UTC
Interesting that a few of the earlier posters on this thread mentioned
TheJazz, now all but defunct.

However, the UK's JazzFM is recently reborn on digital radio - see
http://www.jazzfm.com/ - but I cannot find a URL to get this playing on
my Squeezebox. The station themselves couldn't seem to care less about
listeners who want to access their broadcasts in this way, as they
haven't bothered to respond to my direct email question or to a note I
sent their 'technology blog'.

If the new version of JazzFM's 'Dinner Jazz' show is half as good as it
used to be (though sadly no Helen Mayhew presenting) it will be worth
the URL alone. Can any fellow jazz-on-the-radio fans help?
--
whitman
whitman's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=9053
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=43495
raven22
2008-10-20 14:16:38 UTC
Post by whitman
Interesting that a few of the earlier posters on this thread mentioned
TheJazz, now all but defunct.
However, the UK's JazzFM is recently reborn on digital radio - see
http://www.jazzfm.com/ - but I cannot find a URL to get this playing on
my Squeezebox. The station themselves couldn't seem to care less about
listeners who want to access their broadcasts in this way, as they
haven't bothered to respond to my direct email question or to a note I
sent their 'technology blog'.
If the new version of JazzFM's 'Dinner Jazz' show is half as good as it
used to be (though sadly no Helen Mayhew presenting) it will be worth
the URL alone. Can any fellow jazz-on-the-radio fans help?
Just make a right click on the 'player' window on their website and
select properties: there you'll find the url which is now playing at my
Boom
(http://wm-tlrc.london.as34763.net/jazz1)
--
raven22
raven22's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=16511
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=43495
whitman
2008-10-21 02:26:07 UTC
Thanks raven. Odd: I did try to find the URL from the site itself
before harassing the unhelpful souls who work for the station, but when
I right-click on the play button on my Mac, I don't see any means of
revealing the URL. Is there another method for Mac users? Anyway, I'll
try listening on that (disappointingly low-quality 64kbps) stream and
report back.
raven22
2008-10-21 05:46:46 UTC
i was not completely coorrect. You left click on the play symbol and
then i get a new window with the player. right click on the area
between de stop and mute button.
norderney
2008-10-21 09:56:09 UTC
Try this URL for JazzFM:

http://stream.jazzfm.com:8000/

This is a 64k AAC+ stream and it sounds VERY GOOD through my
Transporter. IMO this AAC+ stream sounds BETTER than the Sky feed on
0202. I am not sure what bit rate they are using for Sky 0202.

Hope this URL works for you.

davep
2008-10-21 10:40:04 UTC
Post by whitman
Interesting that a few of the earlier posters on this thread mentioned
TheJazz, now all but defunct.
However, the UK's JazzFM is recently reborn on digital radio - see
http://www.jazzfm.com/ - but I cannot find a URL to get this playing on
my Squeezebox. The station themselves couldn't seem to care less about
listeners who want to access their broadcasts in this way, as they
haven't bothered to respond to my direct email question or to a note I
sent their 'technology blog'.
If the new version of JazzFM's 'Dinner Jazz' show is half as good as it
used to be (though sadly no Helen Mayhew presenting) it will be worth
the URL alone. Can any fellow jazz-on-the-radio fans help?
I wouldn't get too excited about this if you were imagining that there
was some kind of connection between theJazz and the "reborn" JazzFM.
This latter sounds just like the broadcast station JazzFM which we used
to have in London and SE England - precious little of the output could
even remotely be called "Jazz". All I have heard so far dipping in and
out of it for a day or so is stuff like Swingout Sister and Maria
Muldaur, hardly the Miles, Mingus, Bird, etc that one might want from a
Jazz station. I recall that theJazz during its short lived existence
offered decent doses of serious jazz rather than this dreary stuff
which JazzFM is playing.

davep
whitman
2008-10-22 07:40:45 UTC
Raven22: your new instructions still give me nothing useful on a Mac.
But no matter, because the URLs you and nordeney supplied are useful.
Post by davep
I wouldn't get too excited about this if you were imagining that there
was some kind of connection between theJazz and the "reborn" JazzFM.
This latter sounds just like the broadcast station JazzFM which we used
to have in London and SE England - precious little of the output could
even remotely be called "Jazz". All I have heard so far dipping in and
out of it for a day or so is stuff like Swingout Sister and Maria
Muldaur, hardly the Miles, Mingus, Bird, etc that one might want from a
Jazz station. I recall that theJazz during its short lived existence
offered decent doses of serious jazz rather than this dreary stuff
which JazzFM is playing.davep
Davep, I wasn't suggesting there was any connection between theJazz and
JazzFM: two different entities, for sure. JazzFM in old and new modes
had/has vast tracts of dross, mainly during the day, but I always
enjoyed the evening 'Dinner Jazz' show (7-10pm), which actually had
some good jazz in it. The new version, with former presenter Sarah
Ward, sounds promising.
davep
2008-10-22 09:56:48 UTC
Post by whitman
Davep, I wasn't suggesting there was any connection between theJazz and
JazzFM: two different entities, for sure. JazzFM in old and new modes
had/has vast tracts of dross, mainly during the day, but I always
enjoyed the evening 'Dinner Jazz' show (7-10pm), which actually had
some good jazz in it. The new version, with former presenter Sarah
Ward, sounds promising.
I haven't managed to hear the Dinner Jazz show yet so have only heard
bits of the daytime shows which are pretty hard to listen to for long.
I will have a go at Dinner Jazz before condemning it out of hand :)
Having Sarah Ward presenting it certainly sounds as if it might deliver
something.

davep
whitman
2008-10-22 11:45:37 UTC
OK, davep, let's see (or rather hear) how it goes.

Apologies to JazzFM, by the way: I moaned earlier about them not
getting back to me with a URL: they just have, with the :8000 one.

BUT, nordeney, I just gave the :8000 URL a try on my SB3, and I had a
no-go and an 'empty playlist' message. Was it straightforward on your
Transporter?
norderney
2008-10-23 21:40:13 UTC
Post by whitman
OK, davep, let's see (or rather hear) how it goes.
Apologies to JazzFM, by the way: I moaned earlier about them not
getting back to me with a URL: they just have, with the :8000 one.
BUT, nordeney, I just gave the :8000 URL a try on my SB3, and I had a
no-go and an 'empty playlist' message. Was it straightforward on your
Transporter?
The stream is AAC+. Have you configured SqueezeCenter to play AAC+
streams. See following Wiki.

http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/AACplus

It is because they are using AAC+ that the sound quality is so good
with just 64k.

whitman
2008-10-24 16:20:04 UTC
Post by norderney
The stream is AAC+. Have you configured SqueezeCenter to play AAC+
streams. See following Wiki.
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/AACplus
It is because they are using AAC+ that the sound quality is so good
with just 64k.
Thanks nordeney. Had a look at that link. That page isn't exactly
designed for use by earthlings, is it?

A question, if you can help.

I'm using Mac OSX 10.5.5. It says at Step 1, for Macintosh, "download
the GUI version". I've no idea what that is. At the linked site,
mplayerhq, the Mac version offered appears to be 1.0rc2, which I
suspect is the one I already have for AlienBBC, and, says the wiki,
won't play AAC plus. What now?
ymilner
2008-10-21 11:43:18 UTC
And my favorite:
SKY FM Modern Jazz channel:
http://205.188.215.227:8008
ymilner's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=1370
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=43495
Ramage
2008-02-15 08:46:06 UTC
Post by norderney
I have been a regular listener to TheJazz
(http://www.the-jazz.co.uk/default.asp) which was a UK based Jazz
station. Unfortunately the owners GCap have decided the close it down,
even though it has only been broadcasting for the past 14 months!!!
I'm still getting TheJazz OK. Where did you get the info that it was
closing?

You could also try Jazz FM on these urls:

http://streaming.gmgradio.com/live/wm_jazzblue.asx
http://streaming.gmgradio.com/live/wm_jazzred.asx
--
Ramage

T5500 1.6GHz, SC 7.0 - 17150 Windows Vista, Alien 2.0b3
P4 2.6GHz, SC 7.0 - 17150 - Windows XP, Alien 2.0b5
P2 266MHz, ClarkConnect 4.1, SC 7.0 - 17150, Alien 2.0b5, perl 5.8.8
i686-linux-thread-multi
VMware (XPhost), InstantSC, SC7 - 17150, Alien 2.0b5
Ramage's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=5343
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=43495
norderney
2008-02-15 10:41:25 UTC
Post by Ramage
I'm still getting TheJazz OK. Where did you get the info that it was
closing?
I got the info about TheJazz closing from their web site!!!!!!
http://www.the-jazz.co.uk/Article.asp?id=580713&spid=

As you may be aware, theJazz is due to close at the end of March. We
would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support of
theJazz over the past 15 months. We do understand how disappointed you
must be because of the changes.
We will remain on air until then, and we remain committed to supporting
jazz music and the musicians who make it. And from February 25, Classic
FM will broadcast two hours of jazz between midnight and 2am, seven
days a week. This programme will be available on FM as well as DAB and
will therefore reach a far wider audience.

Helen Mayhew is to join the team on Classic to present a two-hour,
early hours show from midnight to 2am ecach day from Monday to Friday,
while Tim Lihoreau will host the show in the same slot on Saturday and
Sunday.

Another of theJazz’s presenters Margherita Taylor is also migrating to
Classic FM to present the new Smooth Classics At Six programme, a
three-hour show of relaxing music to help listeners unwind

In addition, these programmes will be available to listen to at any
time of the day or night, up to seven days after broadcast via Classic
FM’s 'listen again' service. You will be able to access this service
online at www.classicfm.com/listenagain.

We will also be adding a rolling jazz music stream to myclassicfm.com
which will be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The service
allows users to rate tracks, giving you control over what you hear.

On behalf of the team behind theJazz, we would like to thank listeners
for all their good wishes and the warm, kind words in support of the
station. We all very touched that you have enjoyed what you have heard
and that the station has made a difference to your lives.

Ramage
2008-02-15 11:25:36 UTC
Post by norderney
[...]
That is real bad news - may be linked to the general lack of interest
in DAB in UK. The rolling jazz stream on myclassicfm.com might be
worth checking out when it comes on

norderney
2008-02-15 11:45:58 UTC
That is real bad news - may be linked to the general lack of interest in
DAB in UK.
No it is more to do with GCap trying to fend off an unwanted takeover
aproach from Global Radio. They are also closing Planet Rock, selling
their stake in Digital One for £1.00 and selling off all the XFM FM
radio stations except for the one in London!!!
Have a read at this article -
http://www.radiotoday.co.uk/news.php?extend.3036.2
The rolling jazz stream on myclassicfm.com might be worth checking out
when it comes on
http://www.classicfm.co.uk/Article.asp?id=528997
Yes, it does look quite interesting, BUT I do not think it will work on
a SqueezeBox or Transporter, unless someone is able to write a plug in
for it. Quite honestly unless it can be made to work via my
Transporter I can not see me using the service because I do not want to
sit beside my computer listening to music. That was the whole idea of
getting my Transporter!!!!!

There are already the follows streams operational:
Classic FM Smooth Classics
All your favourite classical music from our daily programme Smooth
Classics at Seven - designed to help you relax, escape and forget it
all.

Classic FM Opera
From Aida to Zaide - only the very best arias and overtures from the
world of opera.

Classic FM Baroque
The only 100% Baroque channel featuring all the Baroque stars from Arne
to Zipoli.

Classic FM Movies
The very best historic film scores alongside today's movie music
masters.

Classic FM Hall of Fame
A guaranteed mix of the best music from Classic FM's Top 300 chart -
the world's biggest survey of classical music tastes.

Classic FM Music for Studying
Let Classic FM help you achieve more with the perfect soundtrack to
your studies.

Mike-NC
2008-10-22 21:41:29 UTC
Post by norderney
I am trying to find the correct URLs to be able to access the following
KSDS 88.3 San Diego, CA - Higher Quality Stream
http://www.jazz88.org/listen.php
KCSM San Mateo, California
http://www.kcsm.org/jazz91/listen.php
WBGO Newark, NJ
http://www.wbgo.org/listennow/
Many thanks.
For KSDS, I use: http://brightcast.org:8000
for KCSM, I use: http://wm-live.abacast.com/kcsm-kcsmwmp641-64

You could also try

KKJZ: http://www.live365.com/play/kkjz1
jazzy: http://195.56.151.105:9042
JazzFM (Canada): http://206.223.188.169:8002
KHMD: http://sc1.abacast.com:8086

Hope that helps.
--
Mike-NC
Mike-NC's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=20163
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=43495
vhs
2008-10-23 09:33:38 UTC
I can't get this to work as expected so some advice please.

What I'm doing is opening the web UI and under Internet Radio opening
Tune In URL. Paste in the URL and the station plays on the SB3 but not
on Softsqueeze (any ideas?).

Then I add to favourites in order to do it again from the SB3 itself
but it just shows the URL, of course. Can this be edited or added to to
show the real name of the station so that I can build a list of several
jazz stations?

Tried reading the manual but after 3 years of using the Squeezebox this
is new territory for me.

Viv
--
vhs
vhs's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=2918
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=43495
RGibran
2008-10-23 16:07:59 UTC
I do this in Squeezenetwork. Go to www.Squeezenetwork.com and setup an
account (it's free). After account set up from that web UI click on
"Favorites" and begin entering your station names and url's. When
complete log off, go to player and log on/connect to Squeeze Network,
scroll to favorites, and walla!

Sorry can't help with Softsqueeze but perhaps this will cure that
problem as well.

If someone knows how the SqueezeCenter Internet Radio is supposed to
function re: entering and saving personal favorites I'm all ears.

RG
toby10
2008-10-23 21:20:47 UTC
Post by RGibran
I do this in Squeezenetwork. Go to www.Squeezenetwork.com and setup an
account (it's free). After account set up from that web UI click on
"Favorites" and begin entering your station names and url's. When
complete log off, go to player and log on/connect to Squeeze Network,
scroll to favorites, and walla!
Sorry can't help with Softsqueeze but perhaps this will cure that
problem as well.
If someone knows how the SqueezeCenter Internet Radio is supposed to
function re: entering and saving personal favorites I'm all ears.
RG
SC7 > Internet Radio > My Radio Stations > New Entry (type or paste
Name and URL)

You can also create folders using New Folders then same as above.

All of the above also work in SC7 Favorites.
RGibran
2008-10-23 21:55:03 UTC
SC7 > Internet Radio > My Radio Stations > New Entry (type or paste Name
and URL)
You can also create folders using New Folders then same as above.
My problem was Squeezecenter wants to default to a folder path I had in
XP prior to recently upgrading to Vista.

I created a new folder with the correct path to the myradio.opml file,
and then enterted a station. All is well, however if I navigate away
from that page and return, again Squeezecenter gives me the "error
trying to load..." the file from the old pathname and I cannot see my
new folder or station entries, although they are still accesible from
favorites on the player. Any thoughts on how to change the default
path?

Seperate question. The favorites of SquezeCenter and SqueezeNetwork
are two seperate with I assume the advantage of having favs in
SqueezeNetwork is in not having to have the computer on, correct?

Is there an easy way to transfer all the SqueezeNetwork entries to the
Squeezecenter favs file? I see an "import" button there which gives me
hope of not having to manually enter all the data again.

Thanks,

RG
toby10
2008-10-23 22:30:26 UTC
Post by RGibran
[...]
I've never messed with the OPML stuff. Someone probably has the path
and import solutions for you. What happens if you create a folder then
manually add a station (not opml)? Does it keep it then?

Yes, no computer needed for SN. However SN's functions are quite
limited in regards to Favorites (i.e. no way to create Folders
etc...). But the SN guru AndyG is working on this for future updates
to SN. :)
vhs
2008-10-24 09:44:26 UTC
Thanks for your help, now making more sense. I'm not entirely convinced
about SqueezeNetwork and will try various stations in SqueezeCentre as
a first shot.

Viv
RGibran
2008-10-28 20:26:54 UTC
Post by toby10
I've never messed with the OPML stuff. Someone probably has the path
and import solutions for you. What happens if you create a folder then
manually add a station (not opml)? Does it keep it then?
Tried that, no worky. And Vista will not allow you to create the old
XP path (\documents and settings\). So I got the brilliant idea to
upgrade to 7.2.1 only to find the My Radio Stations feature has been
dropped in SC. LOL! Looks like I will be sticking with Favorites in
SqueezeNetwork :-)

Thanks for the input,

RG
toby10
2008-10-29 12:25:57 UTC
Tried that, no worky. And Vista will not allow you to create the old XP
path (\documents and settings\). So I got the brilliant idea to upgrade
to 7.2.1 only to find the My Radio Stations feature has been dropped in
SC. LOL! Looks like I will be sticking with Favorites in
SqueezeNetwork :-)
Thanks for the input,
RG
That's odd. I use SC7 Favorites for stations all the time, no
problems. I have dozens of stations in these SC7 Favorites folders,
folders are seperated by GENRE.

I prefer SC7 over SN for just this purpose: much more control and much
more configurable via SC7 vs SN.
RGibran
2008-10-30 15:11:49 UTC
That's odd. I use SC7 Favorites for stations all the time, no problems.
I have dozens of stations in these SC7 Favorites folders, folders are
seperated by GENRE.
I prefer SC7 over SN for just this purpose: much more control and much
more configurable via SC7 vs SN.
It did work for me the same as the myradio.opml file did, in that I
could create folders and save stations, but when I navigated away from
the page it would not retain what I had created. Upgrading to Vista
obviously messed up something.

I can see your use of genre folders would be a plus particularly with
numerous station entries. The first good use I’ve heard of to somewhat
justify having the seemingly redundant feature in both SC and SN.

Just be advised the option no longer exists in 7.2.1. I’ve seen
another thread inquiring as to why it was dropped and if there are any
intentions to bring it back but I haven’t seen any official responses.

Apologies to everyone for perhaps straying too far OT.

Back to the JAZZ!

RG
toby10
2008-10-30 18:43:18 UTC
Post by RGibran
It did work for me the same as the myradio.opml file did, in that I
could create folders and save stations, but when I navigated away from
the page it would not retain what I had created. Upgrading to Vista
obviously messed up something.
I can see your use of genre folders would be a plus particularly with
numerous station entries. The first good use I’ve heard of to somewhat
justify having the seemingly redundant feature in both SC and SN.
Just be advised the option no longer exists in 7.2.1. I’ve seen
another thread inquiring as to why it was dropped and if there are any
intentions to bring it back but I haven’t seen any official responses.
Apologies to everyone for perhaps straying too far OT.
Back to the JAZZ!
RG
Yeah, I read about them dropping My Radio Stations in 7.2.1 and does
seem odd they would do so. Maybe an "ooops" that may come back.

I just use the standard Favorites folder in SC7 anyway. It's a shame
you cannot take advantage of this as it sure makes station listening a
lot more enjoyable with much easier navigation. :(
RGibran
2008-10-30 19:26:45 UTC
Post by toby10
I just use the standard Favorites folder in SC7 anyway. It's a shame
you cannot take advantage of this as it sure makes station listening a
lot more enjoyable with much easier navigation. :(
Well why didn't you say so? What's everyone complaining about? That
works marvelous! Just set up a Jazz folder and a Classical folder and
I'm good to go! Sheesh, I feel kinda stoopid.

Thanks,

RG
toby10
2008-10-30 19:32:04 UTC
SC7 > Internet Radio > My Radio Stations > New Entry (type or paste Name
and URL)
You can also create folders using New Folders then same as above.
All of the above also work in SC7 Favorites.
Uh..........I did say so. :)

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=352642&postcount=25
tyrocks00
2008-10-30 22:44:29 UTC
thank you for this...because i love jazz.
--
tyrocks00
tyrocks00's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=20841